Topic: Sheri (Live!) on an Alien/UFO forum!

Re: Topic: Sheri (Live!) on an Alien/UFO forum!

Postby RAMBLINMAN » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:49 pm

Sheri Lynx wrote:
RAMBLINMAN wrote:I"m new here on invite from Sheri. I must say the drawing by Jen is amazing. Very talented. I can't believe anyone would have anything negative to say about such a wonderful piece of work. I hope you post more Jen.

welcome to the Rag, luv!.. glad u could join the party! :dai:

just to clarify..
the offending forum's negative comments were concerning Jen's opinion n possession of any expertise in visual analysis.

i mean, what could SHE possibly know about visual analysis? lol

Well, seriously, I think her work speaks for itself. People always want to degrade a person who is obviously talented. Fault finding is the tool of a person who cannot compete. Cool forum btw ;)
:kiss:
RAMBLINMAN

Postby Sheri Lynx » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:35 am

RAMBLINMAN wrote:Well, seriously, I think her work speaks for itself. People always want to degrade a person who is obviously talented. Fault finding is the tool of a person who cannot compete.

well stated! especially since their 'personal' attacks were primarily directed at 'me' (4 showing up at all) n Stone (who wasn't even there, but still had the audacity to be an Artist!) lol

along with repeatedly touching their tongues to their unibrows in a shared display of hostility, the insults included everything from our concocting the whole thing as a publicity stunt to our intentionally manipulating the photos.. "conspiracy theories" that were apparently shared by the forum's administrator..

RAMBLINMAN wrote:Cool forum btw

thank u, luv (dazzling smile).. n we don't 'just' engage in stimulating intellectual conversation here..

we also offer MAGIC!.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySKao1vLU9k&feature=related

Sheri Lynx

Postby WorstGurlOnEarth » Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:56 am

And here's the same trick performed by the alien-ufos.com administrator!!

-> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJWc5HUgNNY
WorstGurlOnEarth

Postby Jen » Fri May 06, 2011 3:36 am

WorstGurlOnEarth wrote:I really love that picture too, Jen! I didn't mean to be rude...got a li'l sidetracked lol

Administrator wrote:May I also say that this is an outstanding work of Art, Jen! :thumbsu:

I also agree with Jen's statement that Artists versed in Realism do indeed see more than the average person. Aside from the ability to capture the spirit of their subject, they are students of form, structure, angles, perspective, movement, balance, anatomy, symmetry, drafting, light, shadow, color, texture, 3-D representation in sculpture and transference onto 2-D planes, and much more. Realism is a quantitative science in its own right, as complex as quantum physics and as accurate as a surgeon's blade.

Anyone who tries to deny this is informing you of the scope of their ignorance on the subject.

RAMBLINMAN wrote:I"m new here on invite from Sheri. I must say the drawing by Jen is amazing. Very talented. I can't believe anyone would have anything negative to say about such a wonderful piece of work. I hope you post more Jen.

RAMBLINMAN wrote:Well, seriously, I think her work speaks for itself. People always want to degrade a person who is obviously talented. Fault finding is the tool of a person who cannot compete.

Thank you so much for your generous comments WG, Administrator, and RAMBLINMAN! :dai:

I truly hope that competent artists and people without personal issues will prevail in any future Captain God-Rock "debates". Of all the images I've ever seen in photographs of Mars, it is among the most compelling.

Stone, here's the Charcoal I did of Franz Liszt that I told you I would post. (It took a while to get the scan right.) I hear he was quite the Rock Star in his day!

Jen

Postby delighted » Sat May 07, 2011 2:06 pm

Jen, a wonderful piece of art, very rich in detail. And relating to the topic of this thread ... the "gods" gave you a great gift. And you did a very good choice with Liszt ... the 'Liebestraum' is one of my favorite piano compositions. Why did you join the Alien/UFO forum?
delighted

Postby Fretless » Sun May 08, 2011 9:05 am

The alien is with us already!

Don't fear ...

She's here ...

She's watching over a studio near you ... right about now ...

... (scroll down nice and slowly now - don't want to disturb her) ...

Spotted on London's South Bank, apparently making her way from the South Bank Arts Complex in the direction of St John's Wood / Maida Vale - possibly to a resting-place in either Abbey Road or Delaware Road ...

She might lay her eggs there ...
Fretless

Location: England - part of an island nation just West of Europe

Postby WorstGurlOnEarth » Fri May 13, 2011 3:57 am

HOLD IT DOWN SO I DON'T MISS!!!!!!!!!! :crhd:

WorstGurlOnEarth

Postby Evil Jim » Fri May 13, 2011 4:19 am

It looks like it could be a Martian fighting machine. Give it a cold!
Evil Jim

Postby WorstGurlOnEarth » Fri May 13, 2011 8:48 pm

Evil Jim wrote:It looks like it could be a Martian fighting machine. Give it a cold!

I wouldn't wanna be around for THAT! lol

Hey Evil Dude!!! Long time no see!! I hope Sheri told you how much I appreciate that VERY sweet thing you did for my Mom.
She showed EVERYBODY! I know I should've written (((I suck!!!))) but I might know how I can make it up to you. :yesnod:

WorstGurlOnEarth

Postby Evil Jim » Sat May 14, 2011 3:33 am

Hey, WG. Glad to see you on the forums! Sheri did tell me that the thing I did went over well with your mom & how much you appreciated it. I'm happy she enjoyed it so much. :)

BTW, the first thing I thought of when I saw Fretless' last post/pic was this:

(Source)

Mars is definitely an interesting place. I could start an entire thread about it.
Evil Jim

PreviousNext

Return to "The World Street Rag"