Topic: Sheri (Live!) on an Alien/UFO forum!

Re: Topic: Sheri (Live!) on an Alien/UFO forum!

Postby RAMBLINMAN » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:34 pm

Come on now, she does have nice legs ;)
RAMBLINMAN

Postby delighted » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:03 pm

You are absolutely right Ramblinman. It makes me sad though to see how an offered support for Stone's discovery and all the time Sheri spent in 'getting it out there' turns into a private information from "the geologist". Fortunately there are men around with more gutt and one of them is Ken Johnston, the former manager of the Data and Photo Control Department at NASA’s Lunar Receiving Laboratory who stands up and releases some information. For more details look at

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/47john_lea ... ecrets.htm

We all rely on pictures released by NASA and only those which NASA wants us to see. I appreciate Stone's time and effort to let us see the pictures through his artistic eye. Who are we to decide if he (Stone) is right or wrong? Just keep your minds open and don't believe only in the things presented by scientists who are somehow working with or for agencies and corporations with 'control issues'.
delighted

Postby X_DarkWolf_X » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:06 am

Ok, so in hopes to revive the forum's activity, i hope this posting triggers something. Mind you i am still learning how to cope with what i am already given here and i am not familiar with all the :rulez: yet. Sheri watch the postings and lets hope u become live at posting again :) i noticed the date saying June.. sooo maybe wiping of some dust off the screen would help too :P ok.. i'll hush up n leave it at that.
Stay Safe Dead Last!
X_DarkWolf_X

Previous

Return to "The World Street Rag"