Sheri's fan club

Re: Sheri's fan club

Postby delighted » Sat May 07, 2011 12:22 am

Hi to all and a hand kiss to you Princess.

now it is time for me to join the "insert a youtube link club". It was not easy to find one which shows my feelings for you ... and after sleepless nights and almost giving up ... here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjhCEhWi ... re=related

Always Yours Princess
delighted

Postby Fretless » Sun May 08, 2011 8:32 am

Funny how many years later, after surviving our shock & awe period, we still get the same effect if Sheri sees a spider!

Perhaps you could dangle a fake spider-on-a-string to remind her of our online "chat" last week.

Really interested in doing some work with/for you guys from this side of the Great Pond!

Love both the range of styles and quality of your work.

Fretless :tune:
Fretless

Location: England - part of an island nation just West of Europe

Postby STONE » Thu May 12, 2011 11:48 am

Fretless wrote:Perhaps you could dangle a fake spider-on-a-string to remind her of our online "chat" last week.

I guess you haven't heard about "Sheri's Wrath" yet. lol

Fretless wrote:Really interested in doing some work with/for you guys from this side of the Great Pond!

Love both the range of styles and quality of your work.

Fretless :tune:

Thank you much for the generous accolades, Fretless!

Sheri did talk to me after you had initially chatted & said that you discussed mastering some of our tracks.
Our earlier recordings were done on 2/4/8/16/24 track reel to reel (depending on our poverty level at the time),
which we've gradually been converting to .wav files.

Material written within the past 6 years was digitally recorded, primarily using Cubase, & (as I'm sure you're aware) would entail some minor adjustments with regard to file transfer (i.e. targeting drives/directories/plug-ins, etc.).
I understand that you also use Cubase, which already simplifies logistics considerably.

Can you link me to some of your work, so that we have a starting point for discussion?

- Stone, DL producer
STONE

Postby Evil Jim » Fri May 13, 2011 1:31 am

Wow! The forum is finally getting some positive activity. Last time I checked it had been inundated with adbots. Glad to see an influx of real people!

So naturally I have to pipe up in Sheri's Fan Club. I've had the pleasure of knowing her for several years now & have been a fan of Dead Last for just as long. Early on she fired up my excitement for the band which has been burning to present day. I still can't wait to see her in concert, buy the first album, wear the related T-shirt, etc.

She is a brilliant woman of many talents with the voice of a goddess, & also a dear friend. It's been a while since I've talked to her so she must still be out traveling & enchanting the world with her delightful Sheri-ness. I miss our long talks into the night but now there is more activity here perhaps I shall catch a mystic glimpse. ;)
Evil Jim

Postby STONE » Sun May 15, 2011 4:36 pm

Evil Jim wrote:So naturally I have to pipe up in Sheri's Fan Club. I've had the pleasure of knowing her for several years now & have been a fan of Dead Last for just as long. Early on she fired up my excitement for the band which has been burning to present day. I still can't wait to see her in concert, buy the first album, wear the related T-shirt, etc.

We'll be there too, btw. lol

Evil Jim has been a good friend to the band for a long time. Some of his writings, which I personally enjoy immensely, can be found on the Links Page of our website (but 1st you have to tell the difference between a moose, a moose, & a vase).

Here's a direct link to one of Jim's short stories... http://deadlast-is-here.com/J-The%20Nut.htm

ALSO, Evil Jim's Audiosurf Game Play appears at the beginning of our "Captain God-Rock Rocks Mars!!!" Video during "Whiskey Sky", heralding a new chapter in the adventures of DEAD LAST & possibly even MANKIND as we know it!!

Jim's championship Audiosurf Game Play on the 1st song... http://deadlast-is-here.com/Mus02.html

STONE

Postby Administrator » Tue May 17, 2011 1:08 am

STONE wrote:
Here's a direct link to one of Jim's short stories... http://deadlast-is-here.com/J-The%20Nut.htm

Excellent piece of writing, Jim! :thumbsu: I've been a charter member of your fan club for some time! :cheers:
And your Audiosurf ROCKS! :dude:
:driv:
Keep On Rockin!
Administrator

Postby Atlanta_Matt » Fri May 20, 2011 2:58 pm

I met the lovely Sheri online last summer & became a fan before our first chat was over!
Still check the site for updates regularly (Love that guitar pic!) She's a real lady with a beautiful voice & a personality to match. Dead Last is one of the few Rock bands of merit I've heard come out in many years. Looking forward to catchin y'all on tour!

Atlanta_Matt
Atlanta_Matt

Postby sxycowboy » Thu May 26, 2011 2:55 pm

sheri is a beautiful lady that needs to be worshipped
she has a beautiful voice

i love you sheri :P
sxycowboy

Postby delighted » Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:34 pm

Time again to let the Enchantress know how a fan feels for her. And because she is a musician ... I will express it through a song. For all the other fans out there .. come on and join the club. The songs of the 80's describe emotions in the best way ... so here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muhFxXce6nA

Wherever you go, I'll be with you
delighted

Postby X_DarkWolf_X » Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:25 am

Ok sooooo here is one more added to the club i guess... heard some of the band's track and i must say i am hoping to hear it hit the charts.. about time you guys surfaced..
Hopefully Stone will Stop poking the martians (they ran away to mars from us for a reason ya know!) and focus on us earthlings to get us some top notch tracks to hear on our Number 1 radio stations :)
Since its my first time posting on a forum... i hope any (technical) blondeness of mine would be forgiven...
lets hope this will get u posting again :) after all we still have to face our tests of valour dont we :P

Wolf over and out..
X_DarkWolf_X

PreviousNext

Return to "The World Street Rag"